Fresh out of the box brand new Ergocentric chair. Ideal for 8-12 hours per day! Very comfortable. $1,456 from Ergocentric, Smallest size, ideal for smaller stature / petite people
Fully loaded with the following features
- Provides a versatile and adaptable seating solution for the office for both dedicated and multiple office task requirements
- Ergonomic design provides full adjustability and support for changing individual needs
- Multi-tilt mechanism with infinite lock free float
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment from 16 1/2" to 21 1/2"
- Back height adjustment moves backrest 5"
- Seat depth adjustment allows seat to move in and out
- Seat angle infinite lock free float moves seat forward and back
- Back angle adjustment moves independently of seat
- Air lumbar allows the user to vary the depth of support that naturally positions the lumbar spine for additional support and comfort
- Waterfall seat edge reduces pressure at the back of your knees, contributing to good blood flow
- Knee-tilt movement adjusts from a pivot point at the front of the seat and allows the chair to rock while your feet stay on the floor
- 360-degree swivel-tilt movement allows freedom of movement in any direction and promotes adjustment and comfort throughout the day
- Dual-wheel heavy-duty casters
- Rated for users up to 350 lb.
- Back size: 19"W x 25"H
- Seat size: 18x15
- Made in Canada
Comparable to any higher end office chair. Herman Miller, Steelcase, Humanscale, Teknion, etc.