Current Update from October 28th, 2021
It is the policy position of Evergreen Office Spaces to strongly recommend and encourage all staff to become vaccinated against COVID-19 , as recommended by the Ministry of Health and Provincial Health Officer. When requested by our customers, only fully vaccinated staff are sent to work onsite. We are continuing to use the appropriate PPE, social distancing and hand washing measures as recommended by the Health Minister. We are committed to keeping all people safe.
Current Update from July 1st, 2021
Evergreen Office Spaces cares about keeping our staff, our customers and others safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. As we approach Step 3 of BC’s Restart Plan starting July 1st, Evergreen will continue to follow the following procedures:
All Evergreen Office Spaces staff will continue to:
- WEAR A MASK in public spaces or physical distancing of 6 ft or 2 metres from others
- WASH HANDS frequently
- COVER sneezes and/or coughs with disposable tissue or crease of elbow
- AVOID TOUCHING face, eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- CLEAN AND DISINFECT frequently touch surfaces
- WEAR GLOVES when necessary
- STAY HOME OR GO HOME IF ILL and self-monitor and self-isolate for 14 days
All customers who enter our retail space in Delta must wear a mask inside our store. If you forget to bring a mask, we are happy to provide a disposable mask for you at the door.
Thank you to all our customers and employees for your support and patience during this time!
At Evergreen Office Spaces Ltd, we care about the safety of everyone – our staff, our customers and everyone else that we meet throughout our day. We have implemented the following plan that reflects the guidance from the provincial health officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry, and the BC Centre for Disease Control to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission and illness to all – ourselves and others at the workplace in order to continue providing used office furniture and office furniture solutions to our customers. We have communicated to both our workers and those whom we come in contact with of the following precautionary measures:
- WASH YOUR HANDS often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- AVOID TOUCHING your face, eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- COVER YOUR SNEEZE AND COUGH with a disposable tissue or crease of elbow
- CLEAN AND DISINFECT frequently touch surfaces, including door handles, steering wheels, gear shifts, lunch room tables, keyboards and desks.
- DO NOT SHARE food, drinks, utensils, etc
- PHYSICAL DISTANCE yourselves at least 2 metres between you and others who are not in your household. Do not shake hands.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: Wear a mask if unable to keep a distance of 2 metres from others who are not in your household. Wear gloves if it is easier to remain aware that your hands are dirty and to not touch your face.
- STAY HOME OR GO HOME IF ILL: Anyone who has had any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days must self-isolate at home; symptoms include fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and new muscle aches or headache. Further to this, anyone under the direction of the provincial health officer to self-isolate must follow those instructions. Anyone who has arrived from outside of Canada, or who is a contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case, to self-isolate for 14 days and monitor for symptoms. This must be communicated with us.